Montag, 21. Februar 2011

10 DAYS ABOUT ME MEME // DAY 7

DAY 1: Ten things about you
DAY 2: Ten things you love
DAY 3: Ten things you hate
DAY 4: Ten things you want to say to one person
DAY 5: Ten wishes

DAY 6: Ten items you can’t live without
DAY 7: Ten important people
DAY 8: Ten of your favorite songs
DAY 9: Ten ways to win your heart
DAY 10: Final 10 words

1. My mum
2. My brother
3. My sister
4. My cousin (I have at least one I can't live without)
5. Hideki (yes ö__ö he gives meaning to my life as well XD)
6. My niece (actually all 3 of them :P)
7. Ha-chan (at least my internet life would be senseless. I never had a online life without her so it would be meaningless life)
8. My stepsis (as well xD)
9. My friends (well at least the ones I am close with and heres not enough space to write their names down XD)
10. My Siam Shade buddies (coz without them fandom would be dead like hell XD)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen