Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2011

10 DAYS ABOUT ME MEME // DAY 9

DAY 1: Ten things about you
DAY 2: Ten things you love
DAY 3: Ten things you hate
DAY 4: Ten things you want to say to one person
DAY 5: Ten wishes
DAY 6: Ten items you can’t live without
DAY 7: Ten important people
DAY 8: Ten of your favorite songs

DAY 9: Ten ways to win your heart
DAY 10: Final 10 words

1. Cook something I love for me o.o (for example: Pudding)
2. If you have the singing voice I love and look like that person (which is both impossible) you already have my heart xD
3. Give me a massage o.o I know it hurts me coz It's rare I get one but in the end it feel nice so..good way maybe xD
4. Do anything in household for me I suck at..eg cooking, cleaning the bathroom o_O
5. Buy chocolate for me xD
6. I appreciate people who listen to what I have to say..though in this world it seems to have become rare oO;
7.  Try to read my mood..it's not really difficult to realize what mood I am in when I am online.  No smiley means = Doci is rather in a serious, moody mood. :O Then I am glad if you leave me alone and don't bother me with your problems.
8. I don't mind if you have a different opinion than I do but please have proper arguments so I can at least understand your opinion. I hate such people who can't even explain their own opinion properly...
9. Don't just write to me when you need something from me. I hate that. If you are a real friend you can talk to me just to ask things like how have I been, can't you? It makes me happy if people think of me although we weren't in contact for a while.
10. Be honest to yourself and don't act as if you are someone else..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen