Montag, 21. Februar 2011

10 DAYS ABOUT ME MEME // DAY 8

DAY 1: Ten things about you
DAY 2: Ten things you love
DAY 3: Ten things you hate
DAY 4: Ten things you want to say to one person
DAY 5: Ten wishes
DAY 6: Ten items you can’t live without
DAY 7: Ten important people

DAY 8: Ten of your favorite songs
DAY 9: Ten ways to win your heart
DAY 10: Final 10 words

1. Nishikido Ryo - half down
2. SIAM SHADE  - LIFE
3. Kanjani8 - Rolling Coaster
4. SIAM SHADE - Bloody train
5. DETROX - flashback
6. HIDEKI - tomo yo
7. Kanjani8 - PUZZLE
8. DIR EN GREY - the final (it's nostagic o.o)
9. Yutaka Ozaki - Boku ga Boku de Aru Tame ni (it somehow became one of my favourites maybe o.O)
10. WANDS - Sekai ga owaru made wa...

There are probably a lot missing..if I think of western songs..it's tough..XDD coz I have many english songs I love to listen to as well o.o
You see any pattern in my favourite tracklist? Well..yeah I cheated 4 of 10 songs have Hideki's voice but I can't change it LMAO

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen