Dienstag, 15. Februar 2011

10 DAYS ABOUT ME MEME // DAY 2

DAY 1: Ten things about you
DAY 2: Ten things you love
DAY 3: Ten things you hate
DAY 4: Ten things you want to say to one person
DAY 5: Ten wishes
DAY 6: Ten items you can’t live without
DAY 7: Ten important people
DAY 8: Ten of your favorite songs
DAY 9: Ten ways to win your heart
DAY 10: Final 10 words
  1. Siam Shade (I think it's the one thing I love the most xD sounds sad but I just love them too much)
  2. My family (even though they can be disturbing sometimes)
  3. Japanese (Though I think I won't ever be able to understand it perfectly XDD)
  4. Coffee (I can't explain but I drink it like water...but it has no effect on me anymore uhm XD)
  5. Translating (I don't know..it makes me feel happy after finishing another entry again. It's like I have done something I can be proud of) 
  6. Listening to Music (Especially to catchy and nostalgic music. Doesn't matter which genre when I have a memory with it..like right now..BAILAMOOOOOS XDDD
  7. Sleeping (well depends sometimes I dont want to sleep coz I consider it a waste...but well o.O)
  8. Watching and reading anime/manga/doramas o_o etc...though I am biased lately towards anime/manga
  9. Relaxing (coz the world is too busy..we need to chill more in life XD)
  10. Saving money. (I like to see how it grows and grows o.o)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen