Montag, 13. September 2010

considering fandoms this is the jackpot fall..

Okay lets put it clean again

10/20 Kanjani album + movie (136€)
10/27 DETROX DVD (43€)
10/27 Siam Shade tribute album (23€)
10/27 Siam shade best of live album (30€)
11/10 Camino mini-album (14€)

So actually...all of my favourite bands (or related) release something XDD

just if I consider buying it all this would be fucking expensive..okay let me just calculate...246€ ..and kanjani with all editions would be more than 50% of everything...there you see the greedy johnny economy. Well the siam shade best of is only the greedy SME records/amuse. well the tribute no idea...XDD greedy sony too...and detrox is greedy hideki lool
but from all stuff the bold one is the one I am looking forward to the most right now just because Its the first live dvd after 8 years. Of course also looking forward to eito but here..you know after getting so many awesome news I wasnt that surprised by eitos album and movie anymore.
Don't know who to blame.

Anyway my mum goes on my nerves. I dont know why she doesnt get that I am not in the mood to have any contact to her when I am at home in the week. I mean I am sorry yes and maybe it's selfish but the less time I have left for myself before going to bed for 5-6 hours..which tends to 6 now again..I want to have for myself.cause when I am tired I am quite agressive and mean...she knows that and even that being the case she continues D: tomorrow even less time left for me cause I have a dentist date at 6pm..hurra. Hmm that might be life.  Having this pointed out, good night

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen