Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2010

Yeah I am an arrogant bitch o_o

I was told to get over myself by some anon. lol It still amuses me. I love anons because they make me feel they dont have the guts to talk to me with their "real" identity :O  Such cowards.
If you consider "having other preferences" as arrogant , yes please, do so. XD

I am so arrogant I didn't even do anything for the last few months for my fandom..because..there is no need ?  Who needs stuff like acknowledgement. I was already thinking the last days if it wasn't better if there was an additional admin or mod at [info]ryo_watch.
Just because I don't know if I have much time anymore starting from August. (I probably won't >_<) Hmm but zsu is there, so it might be alright? idk o.o
But seriously to consider yourself as "something better" or as person who doesn't like drooling for a certain guy anymore,,,that's a totally different thing.
With fandom it's like with a love relationship.. If you fall in love..you feel like head over feels, it feels fresh, you can't stop fangirling and talk about shit like wanting to marry this person, or how sexy he is....and whatever...but like in every love relationship..this kind of exciting lovely feeling gets lost someday. I mean..it doesn't change the love in general..but it's fading somehow. o-o?
As for this..Ryo and me seem like an old "couple" by now. XDDDD

But you know distance..and after a certain amount of time...you feel like it's a fresh love again. lol

Ah..need to go to the dentist in another town next week. My wisdoom tooth will be removed :I
Oh dude, my english becomes worser with every day..same goes for my german. I blame the japanese language :(

So tired today..finally a morning will come when I can sleep as long as I want again. I am simply not used to getting up early  3 days in a row. Well would have worked out if I went earlier to bed than 3am everytime =_=
Already missing these times of a day. I guess it will become so rare for me to be still awake at such a time. Starting work at 5.30am...etc. @.@ And since I love to sleep much and dont feel well when I just sleep about 6 hours I will probably always go to bed at 8pm XD""
Well its stil the time rhythmn...if you see it from the japanese time viewpoint o,O

Alright enough enough...I wonder if I get DETROX' ah today~~~~~ 愛してるから ah ah!! Yes Hideki give it to me :D 
bed bed bed *runs*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen