Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010

Lolz

When I look on my flist right now there is actually no one in a johnnys hype right now. Not even me. xD
It looks like all have quite other interests right now...

BAILAMOOOOOOOOOOOS~ [info]itoshii_hito69  ;D

I didn't even watch the perverted kanjani clip
I am at it right now. It makes me wonder if I was always just ignoring Ryo's horniness or if he's really horny since 2010
In this case I could support this drug rumour which came up some months ago. lol
Oh Jesus perverted Bubu again..how he can dare to touch yasus ass..his gf was upset for sure..but well..yasu wasn't upset either..maybe yasu just has something what we call "alibi gf" XD
aaah this was amazing really..Yokos nice formed ass and Hinas too long ass...and yeah...

Today I have an eyesight test...buuhuu T__T well I dont mind actually..just the fact that my glasses is fucking old and I never use it...and I want a new one but then again..I dont want to go to the optician because if you are at the optician it takes ages till they have finished everything...consultation takes ages =_=" Last time my mum needed a new glasses it took like 2 hours till we left again. this was so fucking annoying >___>

I just remembered that I have an ameblo blog...but yeah why should I use it since I use my mixi blog for all japanese stuff :(
In this way ameblo is quite uncomfortable too...
But in the end..I also have some other pages ongoing...like I started a hideki translation blog for his blogstuff...but you know this is a long way to go..really long...I don't know if I will ever be able to finish all of the last years XDDD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen