Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2010

Wee weeh

Yay apprenticeship interview was a success! Well next round is next week's internship at this place <3
Looking forward to it somehow...although I am sure I will also feel kind of lonely because I will miss my family and my friends and internetbudies :/ but it's only for 3 to 4 days so it's okay ^^;
It's not like I am a coward but if you are used to a certain lifestyle and then it's like everything is gone it makes you a little bit sad, right?
the best thing of this whole interview today was. We went there at 8am..arivved at about 9:30..I had the interview at 10:20 and at 10:40 I was already out again. It was kind of a strange interview. It felt like..well wouldn't it have been already enough just to phone me? XD
Well we went back home right away after that and arrived home at hmm..I think it was at 12 oclock. But it's always like this I think.
So tomorrow I will get a call again which will tell me if I can come on sunday so otherwise it would be kind of exhausting on monday because it should start at 8am but with train it takes like 2 1/2 hours to go there..so its impossible XD



I hope [info]mitani  would like to be my poupeesitter from monday to thursday? ^o^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen