Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2010

Music meme

the bad thing is...I just noticed when I was at track 14..I noticed that I forgot to insert my JE playlist...so it was the worst case because like everything after 14 - 40 was Johnnys then >_____< Now I am regretting that I put them in XD

1. Mr Children - Nishi e Higashi e
2. Hideki - You're everything to me
3.  Kouji Wada - Innocent~Mujaki na mama de~
4. Mucc -  Ryuusei
5.  Mr. Children - And I love you
6.  Siam Shade - Setsunasa yori mo tooku e
7. Tamaki Hiroshi - Hey you!
8.  L'arc en ciel - Spirit dreams inside
9.  Remioromen - Dog ear
10. Saito Kazuyoshi -  Baka ni sunna yo!
11. Siam Shade - Dreamless World
12.  L'arc en ciel - The rain leaves a scar
13.  flumpool - MW ~Dear Mr. & Ms. Picaresque~
14.  Kanjani8 - Kanfuu Fighting
15.  Kanjani8 - Kyuu Jou show
16.  News - Beach Angel
17.  Arashi - Everybody zenshin
18. Ninomiya Kazunari - Natsu
19.  KAT-TUN - Peak
20.  SMAP - ai no hi kimi to Merry Christmas
21 . Tegoshi Yuya - Hitoribocchi no Haburash
22. V6 - Magma
23.  Tackey & Tsubasa - Mermaid
24.  Hideki - In the Air
25. Kanjani8 - Dreamin' Blood
26.  RADWIMPS - Nanchitte
27. Arashi - Hanasanai
28.  Flumpool - Mirai
29.  Tokio - Magic Channel
30. Fujiki Naohito - Sofa -Slow Take-
31.  V6 - Ai no merodii
32. DETROX - Bitter pill
33. fanatic crisis - blue earth -hana saku oka de-
34. News - Ai Nante
35. Arashi - dear my friend
36.  TxT - True Heart
37.  Aiba - Hello Goodbye
38. Mucc - Aka
39. Hina - Forward
40.  Massu - akatsuki

QUESTIONS:

1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?

#1

2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
I don't think so..but if so it was 5 years ago

3. What album is #26 from?
Don't know XDDDD

4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
They are my everything <3

5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
Nope

6. Who does #38 remind you of?
two wonderful concerts and memories

7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
rotfl..seriously I think if so then rather music..but please just playback XD

8. Do any of your friends like #3?
Yeah :D all my digimon friends do anyway XD

9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
No

10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
nope XDD

11. What does #21 remind you of?
Sparkling Tegoshi deeeesu~

12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
#5

13. What album is #17 from?
eehm...TIME

14. When did you first hear #39?
When the album came out in 2007 I think o.O

15. When did you first hear #7?
don't know..after I finished Nodame o_o

16. What genre is #8?
rockpop

17. Do any of your friends like #14?
Yeah

18. What color does #4 remind you of?
black and white

19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
Yeah definitely XDD Tim at the beginning is wonderful for that too <3

20. What genre is #37?
Pop

21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
No but I think it would sound wonderful if I could :D

22. What is your favorite lyric from #30?
Don't even know the lyrics XD

23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
neither those

24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
I could but I dont think I would o.o

25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
no XD

26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?


27. Is #32 more of a “nighttime” or “daytime” song?
Nighttime

28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?


29. Do any of your friends like #31?
Probably

30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
Fast...

31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
I think both somehow XD


32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
No idea either and I am too lazy to look them up

33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
Alone :X

34. When did you first hear #27?
no idea..years ago

35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29.
sorafune, mr. travelin man, love you only

36. Do you know all the words to #6?
dont think so but the refrain at least xDD

37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
I think both is good

38. What album is #10 from?
I love me

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen